Senior Salesforce Developer
Senior Salesforce Developer
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Senior Salesforce Developer to join our Enterprise Applications Technology team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!
What you will be doing…
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and company goals
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to end implementation experience with the SFDC platform
- Develop technologies such as Apex/VF, JS, jquery
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies Rest and Integration.
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Git and SFDC Metadata API
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution that meets the product roadmap
- Drive full development lifecycle for new and existing applications and systems—requirements, designs, coding, and implementation.
- Develop new applications and system enhancements. Maintain existing applications by troubleshooting bugs, implementing fixes, developing enhancements; providing technical support through direct end-user interaction; building tables and stored procedures in and documenting existing and new systems.
- Assist with the deployment of new applications and systems, review implementations by defining test plans and methods, and performing unit, system and integration testing.
- Collaborate with IT Management and peers to propose system solutions and estimate resource requirements.
- Communicate effectively and promote information sharing between teams and departments. Knows when to communicate project issues and how to measure project progress.
- Adhere to department procedures and policies, including coding standards, change control and testing processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
What’s essential for you to have…
- Degree in information systems, computer science or related field; Masters degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience with developing within Salesforce Visualforce, Lightning configuration & Development & Apex
- 3+ years of experience in building integrations between systems, developing and calling REST or SOAP APIs
- 3+ years experience in application development or programming on enterprise systems.
- Experience with: Salesforce Sales and Service cloud, Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, Web services REST and SOAP, Selenium
- Experience with analyzing, defining, researching, and resolving problems for both immediate fixes and longer-term root cause.
- Hands on experience in Flow Builder
- Initiative and ability to recommend alternative approaches to enhance system performance
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and to prioritize tasks, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with other application development team members
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on task-at-hand
- Initiative and ability to anticipate potential problems, excellent analytical abilities
- Ability to interact and communicate with diverse user community and IT Management
- Maintain active awareness of development tools and best practices within the IT industry.
What additionally will make you stand out…
- Salesforce certification
- Experience with GitHub, Selenium and Jenkins
- Understanding and experience of Agile processes
- Understanding of and experience with design patterns
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME