Account Manager II, US Federal Solution Sales
Federal Sales Account Manager II
Monster Government Solutions is hiring a Federal Sales Account Manager based in our McLean, VA Office. This is a remote position but prefer candidates that reside in the Metropolitan Washington, DC area. As part of the Federal Civilian sales team, you will have primary responsibility for territory’s financial growth while establishing yourself as trusted advisor to Agency stakeholders to support Human Capital goals. You will be selling Monster’s enterprise SaaS hiring solutions to assist Agency recruiting and hiring staff to fill vacancies while complying with Federal hiring guidelines.
- Achieve revenue targets for assigned Federal accounts that include a combination of Cabinet, Independent and/or Quasi-government agencies.
- Develop and manage pipeline of qualified new-revenue opportunities.
- Identify and collaborate with Agency stakeholders to uncover needs and align Monster’s solutions.
- Differentiate Monster’s Government-specific enterprise hiring solutions through need analysis, partnerships, resources, and expertise.
- Establish revenue growth strategies for assigned accounts using SWOT analysis.
- Differentiate Monster from competitors through top-down relationships, trust, reliability, and customer service.
- Coordinate sales calls, stakeholder meetings, capabilities presentations and on-line solution demonstrations with Agency stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Communicate account plans and Agency status using Capture data.
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Research media and data sources such as Agency web sites, strategic plans, GAO reports, Open Government Data, press releases, as well as industry events to stay current with Government hiring trends.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Past 5+ Years selling solutions to large Federal Civilian agencies.
- Proven prospecting techniques to gain access to C-level Agency stakeholders
- Ability to identify key stakeholders and influencers by analyzing Agency organizational charts.
- Adept at uncovering and prioritizing Agency stakeholder requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively conceptualize and articulate solutions aligned with Agency processes.
- Ability to prioritize account duties and administrative tasks for effective territory management.
- Experienced in managing new business development while growing revenue with existing customers.
- Ability to leverage contract vehicles, partnerships, and agency policies to increase PWin rate.
- Experience managing and contributing to Account Capture plans.
- Build and leverage internal / external matrix teams to address Agency’s complex business needs.
- Strong knowledge of the FAR, including various Government contracting vehicles (GWAC, BPA, IDIQ,etc.)
- Effective communications skills, both written and verbal, for presentations, messaging, and supporting proposal management teams.
- Ability to monitor and interpret account data accurately and translate to customer needs.
- Past 5+ Years selling SaaS, subscription-based solutions to large Federal Civilian agencies.
- Formal sales training in Solution Selling.
- Basic knowledge of Federal HR Payroll and IT systems.
- Experience working with Federal Human Resources and Information Technology divisions.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
*Salary range for this position: $77,700 - $116,500
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Monster complies with all local wage and hour laws.
In addition, Monster offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Monster also focuses on overall wellbeing with our wellness program, 21 paid days off, 5 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME