Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, US Tele-sales
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Are you interested in working for an Industry leader with outstanding growth potential? You’ve come to the right place! We are looking for Sales Account Executives with a passion for sales and an understanding of organizational hiring needs. As part of the Sales team, you will be the “voice of Monster”, actively calling and helping acquire new accounts. You will be selling Monster’s extensive line of recruitment specific solutions to help fill their current openings and build their business.
- Prior experience in US Tele sales, solution/service selling.
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as the ability in selling to close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with Lapsed and New accounts.
- Proficient in MS Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com would be an added advantage.
- Minimum qualification: Graduate or equivalent degree from recognized institutions.
- Maintaining customer relationship with lapsed and active accounts.
- Gaining strategic positioning with decision makers, retaining existing revenue and obtaining additional business.
- Identifying new accounts/businesses and managing customer relationships to get them on board for all their hiring requirements.
- Should continue to learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company's products and solutions.
- Develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics, and timeframes to maximize revenue. Take ownership of the territory/accounts designated by management.
- Responsible for developing sales in the designated territory/accounts and identifying new accounts/companies through research, cold calling, networking and lead generation.
- Working on Salesforce.com to provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
Monster.com is a global leader in connecting people and jobs. Every day, Monster makes meaningful human connections that advance lives and strengthen businesses by helping individuals find better jobs and employers find the best talent. For more than 20 years, Monster has worked to transform the recruiting industry. Today, the company leverages advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including the flagship website Monster.com®, Monster’s innovative app, and a vast array of products and services. Monster is a digital venture owned by Randstad North America, a subsidiary of Randstad Holding, a $26 billion (US) global provider of HR services.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME