Senior/Principal Software Engineer (Full Stack) Contractor
Senior/Principal Software Engineer (Full Stack) - Contract
Monster Government Solutions is looking to hire a talented Senior/Principal Software Engineer (Full Stack) on a Contractor basis for our Prague, CZ office in Karlin to help lead the architecture, design and implementation of the Monster Government Solutions (MGS) platform.
Our MGS Division is one of the fastest growing units of the company, providing a variety of hiring and onboarding solutions to the US, state, and local governments.
Our Career Sites enable organizations to have private job boards while leveraging the Monster platform, connecting job seekers with career resources and relevant jobs while helping employers identify and hire talent.
As a member of this team, this Principle/Lead Developer will be contributing to these and other business critical solutions for our government clients.
Who You Are…
A talented Principle Developer who thrives in leading within a collaborative environment, loves problem solving, and relishes the opportunity to define and build the next generation scalable Human Capital Management solution. You will survey a variety of technologies in order to define which ones we should adopt as we migrate our existing web application to a new architecture. This effort will require you to drive the effort by prototyping solutions, creating roadmaps for the transition, and working with developers to implement the new approaches. You are very comfortable leading technical change and hands-on enough to make it happen.
What you will be doing…
- Lead prototyping efforts in .Net to demonstrate the viability of new technologies
- Lead presentations about technical findings and recommendations
- Exhibit superior verbal and written communication skills
- Work directly with the Development Manager to coordinate efforts, status, and next steps
- Work with other developers on the team and help coordinate their activities
- Identify areas where we can improve the efficiency, quality, and security of our development process, and implement solutions in those areas
- Ensure that new functionality follows architectural and coding standards
- Coordinate with other solution architects in the organization to ensure consistency of solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Mentor staff as we move our technology forward
What’s essential for you to have…
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent engineering degree or experience
- At least 8 years doing object-oriented software development with .Net
- Experience through full life cycle of several large scale commercial application development projects
- Hands on with superior programming and cloud development skills
- Experience using microservices in applications in production
- Experience using Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with NoSQL, MYSQL
- Experience with Kafka or other message brokers
- Experience with Angular or other SPA frameworks
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- .Net certified
- Experience in cloud computing environments like AWS. Certification preferred.
- Experience with high availability architectures
- Experience with three-tier architecture and fundamentals
- Strong knowledge about relational database design and operation
- Strong object-oriented programming design & development experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be creative and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
What will make you stand out…
- Experience with C# and .NET framework
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of Micro frontend architecture
- Experience migrating monolithic applications to cloud
- Should be able to create and present architectural vision to management and lead by example other developers on the team, while providing guidance and support
What's in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Contract
- Pay rate: Competitive
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME