Project Manager (Technical)
Project Manager (Technical), Professional Services
Own the product!
Monster Government Solutions (MGS) is looking for a customer-focused problem solver to work with in a team to co-manage SaaS web-focused HR system implementations. Monster Worldwide's MGS team is looking for a Project Manager who LOVES working with clients and helping them solve their HR systems and business process challenges. This is a great opportunity to join the leader in online recruitment solutions and help our government clients be successful in candidate and employee management, where you will help increase customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products and services. We are committed to helping the Federal, State and Local Government community manage its Human Capital Management challenges, plan for workforce changes, attract, assess and hire the best candidates, and measure the effectiveness of HR efforts.
- Serve as a technical and project level customer contact and work within a team to manage overall company customer interface relationships for defined scope(s) of work to ensure responsiveness to customer needs and effective professional conduct
- Provide functional and technical guidance to customer, consulting staff and management; will also perform as a project lead on advanced specialized projects or in resolution of technical problems that would critically impact performance, schedule or cost
- Develop project schedules and documentation; defines and assigns work to consultants assigned to project; monitors and controls work in progress for technical adequacy; and provides active assistance to meet schedules or resolve complex technical or customer requirements
- Accountable for overall performance and delivery of defined scope(s) of work with strict adherence to customer satisfaction goals, quality standards for products and/or services, level of profitability attained and other such criteria and measures as may be designated
- Establish metrics and monitors progress to assure contract compliance, customer satisfaction and attainment of company commitments, goals and objectives; reports progress to appropriate levels of management and customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with new customer contacts and conceptualizes solutions to customer problems that lead to new business opportunities; actively identifies additional/expanded tasking with existing customers and defines technical requirements for draft statements of work
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years related experience, including demonstrated experience in program or project management leading clients and team members through large complex system implementations and integrations.
- Up to 20%+ Travel Required
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex programs involving the application of professional concepts, methods and practices that cut across multiple professional disciplines
- Experience in delivery of large scale web based technical solutions
- Proficiency in the application of broad knowledge and experience in providing direction/leadership to others as a project lead
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, analysis, problem solving, and short term and long term planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Understanding of Software Engineering process; hands-on programming experience is a bonus but not required
- US Citizenship; US Government National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) clearance (typically credit and background check) or ability to obtain NACI clearance.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required, other languages a plus
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Previous experience in federal government Human Resources and/or Human Capital Management as an internal or external consultant or Federal consulting experience with large Federal contractor (big 5 consulting firms, Accenture, IBM, Booz Allen, SRA, Bearing Point, etc)
- Background in web technologies and enterprise application implementations
- Background in Federal/Commercial Human Capital Management strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Automated Software Systems
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, and the JIRA Portfolio add-on
- Knowledge of server technologies including AWS or Google Cloud
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
*Salary range for this position: $95,000 - $142,600
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Monster complies with all local wage and hour laws.
In addition, Monster offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Monster also focuses on overall wellbeing with our wellness program, 21 paid days off, 5 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME