Monster is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team in our Weston, MA headquarters! This position coordinates the day to day operations of Monster’s e-commerce marketing work stream interfacing with capability teams to drive planning and execution. They will drive project execution and ensure ultimate delivery is meeting program requirements and objectives. They value program performance and constantly be looking for ways to improve marketing’s contribution and ultimate business results.
- Assist in bringing new programs/ campaigns to market, aligning with media and other cross functional teams to ensure seamless integration across channels
- Manage digital campaigns to support ecommerce(ecomm) growth
- Support with ecomm marketing plan as needed
- 2-4 years related agency or project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Team player with excellent relationship building skills.
- 2-4 years of experience in advertising, marketing and client service
- Familiarity with cross media channel integration utilizing new media, social media and mobile to deliver marketing communications
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized and ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to gain team member trust and effectively manage expectations.
- Successful track record in a marketing or creative environment.
- Demonstrated expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, etc.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status
Vous n’avez rien trouvé qui vous convienne?
Pas de problème. Restez à l'affût en intégrant notre réservoir de talents.ENVOYEZ-NOUS VOTRE CV