We are looking for someone who has a gift for smoothing things along and everything involving a project’s organization and timelines.
It is time to add a new Project Manager to our team (contract/temporary). Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to work COLLABORATIVELY with our different internal teams to ensure that every project is delivered on time and most importantly, with our clients being satisfied.
You will be our clients’ main point of contact post-sales, acting as the “liaison officer” between them and our team members. Here is a non-exhaustive list of your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop Project Scopes and Master Project Plans to fit implementation goals
- Ensure projects get delivered on time, within budget and scope
- Build strong relationships with coworkers, partners, and clients
- Answer all questions regarding project status
- Identify and resolve project problems, issues, and risks in collaboration with other SMEs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Complete Quality Assurance
- Have a clear understanding of applicant tracking system best practices
- Become an expert on The Foundry’s product and service offerings
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Has worked in or with web agencies
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to gather and analyze information, define problems, and form a plan of action
- STRONG interpersonal skills, with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to mobilize internal teams, partner teams, client teams, and other contacts to ensure Monster products are used to their full advantage
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint
- Highly organized, with effective time management and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Resilience and ability to cope effectively under pressure
- Detail oriented, with an eye for thoroughness and accuracy
- Dependable, with strong follow-through skills
- Action oriented and customer focused, with strong sense of urgency
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing requirements and situations
- Bilingual English and French preferred
PMP Certification is an asset.
About The Foundry by Monster
We are an employer branding agency born from Monster (hence the name…). We believe in matching the right people with the right company and the right team. We are 20 people from all around the world, all based in the Montreal area in Quebec, Canada. Project managers, designers, developers, writers, web analysists and other specialists all working “under the same roof” (pre-COVID, that is…) to help recruiters and HR professionals across North America and Europe forge their brand, tell their story, and fortify their recruitment marketing.
Check us out at bythefoundry.com
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Vous n’avez rien trouvé qui vous convienne?
Pas de problème. Restez à l'affût en intégrant notre réservoir de talents.ENVOYEZ-NOUS VOTRE CV