German-speaking Digital Sales Marketing Manager - DACH
What we’re looking for…
German-speaking Digital Sales Marketing Manager – DACH
Our Amsterdam, Netherlands office is currently looking to hire a talented Digital Sales Marketing Manager fluent in German to work for our local DACH EU market.
The Digital Sales Marketing Manager will be responsible for one of the Monster priority markets in EU, serving as lead in implementing the global marketing vision and applying local market insights. The successful candidate will ‘sit’ in the Amsterdam office and maintain a strong, collaborative connection with other EU country leads as well as deep immersion into the industry, culture and business in their country.
Global Marketing strategy will be set by the leadership team, and the Digital Sales Marketing Manager will be focused on the implementation, execution and management of this strategy. They will apply local market insights to identify opportunities and consider requirements to further enhance and/or diverge from global strategy as needed.
What you will be doing…
- Creating and developing Marketing synergy between global Monster business goals and .NEXT strategy: the evolution of our product
- Understand the differences in product offering
- Dive into the mechanics of a successful two-sided marketplace and the driving KPIs
- Maintaining local market insights
- Cultural trends: brands, preferences, etc.
- B2B insights: payment methods, purchase behaviors, expectations, etc.
- Category insights: competitive share, product differentiation, buying behaviors, macro job trends, etc.
- Running Marketing insights and analysis
- Accountable to marketing/product performance vs. annual business goals
- Extract insights from KPIs: leverage Adobe, Monster House, GA360, etc. to monitor performance
- Drive recommendations for improvement as needed
- Contribute to calculations, management and optimization of Return on Ad Spending for global marketing effectiveness
- Driving translation and execution of global campaigns through marketing and product marketing programs – including support for:
- Paid search campaigns
- SEO/organic content programs
- Display and re-targeting programs
- CRM/Email marketing programs
- Affiliate programs
- Managing funnel optimization
- Drive constant improvement in conversion funnel: Hiring site pages, pricing pages, etc.
- Apply local insights to global strategy throughout engagement and sales process
- Collaborating across teams
- Build partnership with other Country Marketing Managers to share best practices and consistent application of strategy
- With other Monster capabilities: product team, media team, CEM/CRM team, etc.
What’s essential for you to have…
- 4-7 years of related local experience in marketing (or related field) to manager-level
- Fluent to native level in the language of your local market
- Strong skills and experience with AdTech, high volume/transactional media, and/or eCommerce
- A natural appetite for all things digital marketing and technologies
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to independently manage local market marketing
What will make you stand out…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics or equivalent
- A proven track record of success leading marketing for your local market as part of a global organization and/or with a global perspective
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- Above average vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Salary: Competitive
Vous n’avez rien trouvé qui vous convienne?
Pas de problème. Restez à l'affût en intégrant notre réservoir de talents.ENVOYEZ-NOUS VOTRE CV