Customer Insights Analyst
Customer Insights Analyst
Monster has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and talented Customer Insights Analyst to join our team in Weston, MA. As a key member of the Global Digital Team, you will be responsible for using data, insights, and analysis to drive our understanding of how customers use, value and interact with our products and services. You will be tasked with consolidating and presenting robust recommendations that drive significant customer and commercial outcomes for Monster. The role will be well suited to an energetic individual with very strong analytical skills paired with an exceptional ability to turn complex data into compelling storytelling.
- Deep dive analyses to explain specific behavioral patterns to identify opportunities to optimize customer engagement
- Lead investigations into specific issues or trends, proposing solutions and optimization opportunities by analyzing data from a range of sources
- Implementing KPI measurement frameworks and reporting structures
- Build a suite of models & reports that stakeholders can use to self-serve. These will cover everything from SaaS metrics (e.g. LTV) to customer behavior to product usage
- Support regular performance updates with key drivers, analyses, and insights
- Augment your quantitative analyses by using qualitative customer development techniques to get insights into ‘why’
- Role model using Test & Learn techniques to solve pressing business problems
- Make recommendations for how we can improve our data collection, data management & generation of insights
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in Math/Statistics, Economics or similar discipline
- Very strong statistical & analytical skills, with experience using SQL (or similar languages) for data extraction, manipulation & analysis
- Experience of working with structured & unstructured data sources and driving data collection
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in a customer insights role
- Ability to generate meaningful insights & recommendations that move the dial commercially
- Strong attention to detail and quality of execution
- Excellent team working skills, ability to drive several projects simultaneously
- Results focused with a positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- A collaborative nature and desire to be part of a team is essential
- Experience working within a Global Environment
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME