What we’re looking for…
Own the Product!
Monster Government Solutions is looking for a dedicated Product Owner in Prague, Czech Republic to the be point person for our scrum team and a key member of the Monster Agile team who serves as the business and customer proxy. The Product Owner will organize and prioritize backlog items for the scrum teams, while optimizing the value delivery of the product(s). You should be able to lead the product development team towards achieving the vision and mission of Monster.
Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. As a Product Owner, you should have the ability to plan and manage the development project from start to finish and ensure that the product(s) meet the customer's needs. Ultimately, a top-notch Product Owner will be detail-oriented, and have excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner who can translate product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Providing vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate number of prepared tasks to work on through a prioritized feature backlog
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Interpret roadmap to meet customer needs and accept completed work through User Acceptance Testing
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and product leaders to establish timeline workflows and goals
- Keep abreast of Agile/Scrum and refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Provide subject matter expertise and business knowledge of the product to bring operational knowledge to the team
- Represent the voice of the customer within the team. Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors, industry trends, and educate team on needs
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, computer science, or related field years of experience leading Agile projects as a product owner and/or product manager
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong team spirited, collaborative interpersonal skills to work across diverse, global teams
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Strong problem-solving, analytical skills
- Proficiency working with JIRA, Confluence, CA Agile Central (formerly Rally), Aha, or similar product management tools
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); technical knowledge of software development
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with SaaS/PaaS models
- Experience with Hiring and Recruiting is a plus
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Relocation assistance
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location:Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type:Permanent Full-Time
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME