Own the product!
Monster Government Solutions is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Product Manager to develop and lead the strategy for its government focused Case Management product suite. This individual will work closely with the functional business and technology units to define, scope and implement development plans in support to Monster Government Solution's overall vision, strategy and goals. The Product Manager will be responsible for creating and improving Agile processes within a team or a company. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with different Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The Product Manager will need to be proficient in coaching and mentoring and able to guide and help people to figure out the right solutions for their challenges. The Product Manager will be skilled at preparing and facilitating the stakeholders on Release Planning ceremonies and can identify success criteria for the product team. This person will work closely with the Product Owners on executing successful user story delivery and will act as the bridge for the product team from discovery to delivery.
- Focus on interface Design; the ideal candidate will have the ability to show a strong interest in application design trends and patterns, interact with modelling and data visualization that helps to convey and simplify complex concepts, and with the drive to make end users happy Management of the end-to-end product development process from initial concept to business case, analysis, execution, pilot testing, measurement and full-scale product launch
- Deeply understand customer use cases and pain points including customer workflows, data integration needs, and various configurations
- Represent the “voice of the customer” internally, using case management domain experience in guiding product design and development
- Regularly report on roadmap, product milestones, development, quality, and plans to key internal stakeholders and leadership
- Develop and own product requirements that are clear and well defined and be responsible for their consistency and quality
- Foster an environment of collaboration and idea share with lead business unit stakeholders
- Interact with the client base to gain valuable insight into product features, feedback on existing features and discover new opportunities
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that is strategic, customer focused, viable and feasible
- Work closely with the execution teams to ensure that milestones are met
- Clearly articulate contingencies and resource impact of each road mapped item
- Implement systems to capture and process ideas/feedback from cross functional associates
- Partner with product professionals across all company divisions on cross platform projects/products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Experience creating / implementing world class, reputable Product Management processes
- Experience working in or with the US government
- Strong interest in web technologies and a “can do” attitude
- Exceptional people and project management skills, as well as an ability to multi-task
- Outstanding record of professional achievement, ambition and drive
- Experience with Case Management is a plus
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME