Software Engineer - Contract
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
What we’re looking for…
Software Engineer - Contractor
The Monster Government Solutions Product Development team is a mature software development shop that builds, creates, and supports multiple products for our clients in solving their Human Capital Management needs.
Our product managers and development team leads work jointly to plan, staff, and enforce quality on development projects. We currently are seeking a Software Engineer that will report to the Software Engineering Manager.
The Software Engineer will work in a matrixed organization on a dedicated team that is building the next generation scalable Human Capital Management solution. You will work with a variety of technologies, including: Java, Angular, Oracle, Tomcat, AWS, and other Web2.0 technologies.
What you will be doing…
- Work on an Agile scrum team that designs, estimates, creates, and documents significant software functionality
- Ensure new functionality follows architectural standards
- Produce unit and functional tests to exercise new functionality and re-factored features
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Follow coding standards
- Exhibit superior verbal and written communication skills
What’s essential for you to have…
- Proven experience in Java, Angular, Oracle, Tomcat, AWS, and other Web2.0 technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service center
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Contract
- Salary: Competitive
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME