Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented DevOps Engineer in our Weston, MA headquarters! This role will support our content management systems and applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Automate and maintain systems using virtualization and containerization; fully automate pipeline publishing processes
- Simplify and standardize developer onboarding
- Design, develop, and operationalize Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Delivery solutions and tools
- Setup and configure build and test environments
- Implementation and improvements of build and packaging solutions
- Research, design and implement new technology and solutions to improve the SDLC process
- Collaborate and be part of a team which supports Monster’s internally developed deployment infrastructure during point releases and hotfixes
- Documentation of existing processes and process changes
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with a technical build process and developing in Drupal
- Agency or consulting experience (or experience handling multiple projects at one time)
- Experience configuring various open source tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Selenium, or Kubernetes
- Experience with technologies like EC2, ELB, CloudFormation, S3, Glacier, Lambda, CodeDeploy, SNS, SQS, RDS, IAM
- Experience supporting local development environments (Docker in a Ubuntu VM)
- Experience with cloud security, such as managing users, roles, and privileges through IAM
- Background in UNIX/Linux operating system and security maintenance
Solid experience with both headless and static CMS publishing methods
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME