Senior Product Manager- eCommerce Systems
Senior Product Manager
Monster is focused on transforming our online experience into a customer growth engine - and we are looking for a Product leader with B2B eCommerce experience and a strong technical background to help drive platform development. In this role, you will help deliver a world-class experience, focusing on our Order Management and Billing platform. If you are a highly motivated, experienced product manager who is looking to make an impact and grow an entire business channel, Monster would love for you to help us redefine the industry.
- Drive workstream focused on building a global eCommerce platform solution; support business execution of related workflows and processes
- Responsible for implementing and managing tools and services to enable customer sales including: online product catalog, promotions engine, payment gateway, fraud tools, order management, and integration with end-to-end enterprise systems.
- Proactively drive the implementation of new workflows and processes based on market research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, customer and internal feedback.
- Drive continuous growth and improvement in Monster’s online eCommerce platform experience
- Define and write product epics and drive prioritization within a dedicated agile team
- Engage with third party partners; and collaborate with partners throughout the organization – Product, Design, Development and Partnerships – to deliver online experiences that drive customer acquisition, conversion and revenue
- 7-10+ years of product management experience, with domain knowledge of B2B online payment and order management solutions
- Minimum 2 years’ roadmap/strategic plan ownership
- Technical understanding of eCommerce technologies and related self-service tools required; previous experience with building a platform preferred
- A track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- Strong business strategy and technical acumen
- Background in analysis and web analytics
- High attention to detail
- BS/BA in a relevant field
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME