Software QA Manager
What we’re looking for…
Software QA Engineering Manager
We are currently looking to hire a talented QA Manager on a Permanent Full-Time basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
What you will be doing…
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
What’s essential for you to have…
- Proven experience as a software quality assurance manager/engineer or relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of software development life-cycle/agile processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service center
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Relocation assistance & immigration support
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME