Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Automation Specialist
Own the product!
The Marketing Automation Specialist role will join the Customer Experience Management and Marketing teams headquartered in our Weston, MA office. The successful candidate is a marketing automation expert who thinks like a strategic marketer.
We are seeking someone with experience in marketing automation technology, process and, data. You are a team player that gets stuff done and can have fun doing it. You have experience working with marketing automation – Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred – Salesforce and digital marketing platforms that drive successful marketing campaigns. We want someone that is analytical, creative and understands marketing operations well.
You will help the team define customer journeys and support our marketing programs. You are proficient in managing email programs that get opened and clicked, segmenting and maintaining data. You can build reports that show email and channel performance.
- Help manage the technology, data, and tracking points across sales and marketing systems, channels and assets.
- In collaboration with Strategy teams, as well as 3rd party vendors, build and constantly test cross-channel journeys that achieve the goals and objectives of the campaign, set forth by the Strategy team.
- Ensure the highest data quality using tactics such as data enrichment, data clean-up, accurate list load and deduplication services/programs.
- Develop and execute segmentation across database(s).
- Pull lists based on specified segmentation criteria.
- Assist with deployment and management of daily and weekly emails.
- Assist with the development of landing pages / optimize to enhance user experience and conversion.
- Optimize email channel as well as other strategic channels as directed.
- Continuously apply best practices to our marketing automation platform and marketing operations.
- Help with gathering program and campaign data and offer insights for optimization.
- Handle high volume requests each week while delivering high quality work.
- Assist in overall management of marketing programs: create project plans, ensure milestones are met and communicate project status to team
- Work with internal clients across several countries to coordinate assets for the deployment of all campaigns
- Define and maintain email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML format, adherence to brand guidelines etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience, with most of that in demand generation or marketing disciplines in an agency or corporate marketing team.
- At least two years of daily use of a marketing automation platform.
- Familiar with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Familiar with Litmus as a QA tool.
- Proficient in deploying emails.
- Proficient in loading lists into databases and marketing automation systems.
- Documented success running A/B and/or multivariate tests.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of database querying languages (SQL)
- Experience with HTML/CSS a plus.
- Experience with marketing in B2B environments.
- Experience with mobile push messaging.
- Experience with SMS messaging.
- Experience creating Landing Pages/ Forms in marketing automation systems
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME