Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master - Contractor
What we’re looking for…
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER– Contract
We are currently looking to hire a talented SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/SCRUM MASTER on a Contractor basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office to focus on our Government Solution projects.
Our MGS Division is one of the fastest growing units of the company, providing a variety of hiring and onboarding solutions to the US, state, and local governments.
Our Career Sites enable organizations to have private job boards while leveraging the Monster platform, connecting job seekers with career resources and relevant jobs while helping employers identify and hire talent.
Within this role, the successful candidate leads teams as both the primary project management lead and as a scrum master to ensure individual scrum team collaboration and overall project success.
Additionally, you will also work closely with cross functional stakeholders to identify impediments, risks, opportunities, and areas for improvement within our projects and drive and track removal of impediments and implementation of process improvements.
What you will be doing…
- Responsible for planning, creating, and executing schedules for the timely completion of multiple work stream deadlines and milestones
- Responsible for communicating project status frequently with team members and senior business stakeholders
- Assist in establishing project procedures, metrics, and required reports for senior management
- Dependency analysis, including identifying and monitoring risks to projects’ success and actively managing all mitigation activities
- Utilize sound judgment in assessing your projects’ health as well as in identifying, mitigating, and resolving project issues and risks to on-time project delivery
- Work collaboratively with your peers and managers to develop methods for continuously improving productivity and efficiency in the areas of project planning methodology, SDLC, tools, and standards
- Lead, manage, coordinate, and report on multiple complex projects, using primarily Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Facilitate meetings including backlog refinement sessions, sprint planning sessions, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives across one or more scrum teams
- Assist developers / product owners / senior management in estimating, managing, and prioritizing backlog
- Take responsibility for documenting and eliminating the scrum team’s impediments including management and tracking of master action item logs
- Manage relationships and communicate with a wide range of project contributors regarding the status of specific project deliverables including conducting scrum-of-scrum meetings to track status across multiple scrum teams
- Lead the coordination of schedules and delivery dates with customers and third-party vendors
What’s essential for you to have…
- 7+ years of project management experience in an IT environment, concurrently managing multiple projects in a technical and cross-functional environment with aggressive delivery deadlines & dynamic priorities
- A successful history meeting deadlines, utilizing sound project management methodology (processes, best practices, and templates) and tools
- Demonstrated experience working within an agile development environment as a scrum master; agile certification (CSM) and Atlassian tools proficiency highly desirable
- Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and non-technical partners
- Ability to plan and manage multiple work-streams within a large project
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams across geographies and cultures
- Proven ability to identify and remove impediments proactively and implement process improvements to deliver projects more efficiently
- Proven experience managing scope and internal/external expectations through effective negotiation and partnering
- Proven accurate project estimation and project planning skills with outstanding skills in operating MS Office and project planning software (MS Project)
- Candidates are required to demonstrate initiative and self-direction with strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English with all levels of the organization.
- Proven experience working with external customers & stakeholders
- Able to cultivate strong inter- and intra-departmental relationships that promote a positive, collaborative, and execution-focused work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
What will make you stand out…
- PMP certification
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Contract
- Pay rate: Competitive
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME