Senior Software Engineer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customised solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them #FindBetter.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation, we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
What we’re looking for…
Senior Software Engineer
We are currently looking to hire a talented Senior Software Engineer based in our Prague, Czech Republic office to lead the design and implementation of Monster’s marketplace for either our Seeker and/or Employer platform.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for establishing the technical delivery of data and domain services for the capabilities assigned to the team.
What you will be doing…
- Participate in application development and prototyping using multiple technologies – including Java, Spring Boot and Node Develop solutions in agile environment for all tiers of the applications
- Develop and enhance set of high traffic and highly available APIs to be consumed by front-end applications
- Investigate and analyze reported defects and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates or configuration modifications
- Collaborate in a collocated Scrum team
- Work with Amazon AWS services
- Conduct and assist in integration testing
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of Monster platforms
What’s essential for you to have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computing/IT or any other related field
- 5 to 8 years of experience with Java 10, Spring Boot
- Testing Framework experience with EasyMock, Cucumber
- Experience designing and developing both NoSQL and relational databases
- Experience designing and developing data and domain
- Service Knowledge in OO development principles, IoC and DI patterns, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles
- Experience in Cloud apps development (AWS/GCP)
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What will make you stand out…
- Experience with Gradle, Groovy, Scala
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Relocation assistance
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME