Senior Information Security Engineer
Senior Information Security Engineer
Monster Worldwide is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer to join our team! This position will focus on managing governance, risk, compliance (GRC) as industry standards, establish and implement security controls for security operations and monitoring of assets, and ensuring secure development practices are implemented across the Monster Worldwide environment.
This position will be responsible for coordinating risk assessments, implementation of security controls and compliance against NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-53 and ISO 27001/27002 standards. In addition, this position will be responsible for assisting management with the development, implementation and execution of product development plans and technical solutions to address and resolve any security issues that have been identified or projected.
- Protecting customers by identifying threats to user experiences and user data, proposing mitigations to manage risks to acceptable levels.
- Collaborate with other Security team members to analyze technology risks (security, availability, capability, efficiency and integrity) and provide recommendations to enhance the security control procedures.
- Pro-actively assess control implementation, effectiveness and maturity prevent compliance issues.
- Conducting application vulnerability tests against Monster properties.
- Assist with CISO and Senior Architects designing and developing "Security by Design" processes, tools, and systems securing all systems in the environment.
- Work with applicable teams to carry out Security Reviews; performs threat modeling, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, code reviews, and SDLC support.
- Review and approval of internal security-related requests.
- Investigations related to the security of Monster’s services and databases
- Assist management with the development, implementation and execution of strategies to pro-actively prevent and address overall risk management, security and compliance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five years of experience in a governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) role with the focus on managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-53 and/or ISO 27001/27002 control frameworks/standards
- Five years of experience in system or network administration with a security focus.
- Evaluating and communicating risk in a fact-based manner.
- Understanding of best practices for secure development practices and conducting web application assessments.
- Understanding of IP addressing and CIDR notation, domain registration and who is, DNS, SMTP, and black lists.
- Understanding of information security concepts and methodology and ability to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge and ability to perform internet-based problem solving.
- Interact with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, customer-focused environment.
- Demonstrate and practice strong and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop creative solutions.
- Experience working in multi-cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience working with various operating systems (Linux, Microsoft)
- Experience with Java and .Net is a plus
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Relocation assistance
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME