Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager, Reporting and Analytics
Own the product!
The Senior Product Manager is charged with driving business intelligence and performance reporting for our customers; and will lead the development and growth of Monster’s global reporting product suite. As a strategist and expert in data and analytics, the Senior Product Manager will drive the strategy, roadmap, and development of data technologies and products for our customers.
The Senior Product Manager will collaborate cross-functionally to define internal personas for reporting & analytics needs. In partnership with the development and analytics teams, the Senior Product Manager will drive the roadmap and development for enabling and operationalizing access to reporting and analytics.
Working in close collaboration with engineering teams, the Senior Product Manager will establish a product release cadence to ensure reliability and predictability, and they will professionalize how the organization access data with an emphasis on innovation, excellence, reliability, self-organization, and adaptability.
Oversee the global product lifecycle for the business intelligence platform.
Work closely with the data science and engineering team to ensure that development plans, resources and strategies are coordinated across all departments in a cohesive and collaborative
Continuously refine processes, structure and expectations within the product roadmap
to ensure meeting of established deadlines and deliverables.
Partner with engineering to establish rapid product development processes with
dynamic teams that can accelerate build, design, and test of product launches and
constant updates, bringing an agile methodology to business intelligence.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experience leading the build out of reporting and data visualization suites and implementation of business intelligence platforms at scale
- Fluency in enterprise data warehouses, relational/non-relational databases, and big data architecture
- Functional understanding of technical architecture is needed, though this role does not require a technical background or engineering skill sets
- Experience working with UI/UX for innovative data visualization
- Articulate regarding product philosophy and can drive user feedback into backlog and public facing roadmaps as appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement development processes, resource planning, work-apportionment, metrics, and documentation. An excellent team builder.
- Exceptional communications with sales, marketing, delivery, support, marketing, customers and executive management.
- Proven track record of contributing to high-performance teams
- Excellent written communicator, producing public facing release notes that the organization will look forward to reading and receiving
- A strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree, at minimum.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong acumen for leading multiple product organizations within one master-brand. Focus on the critical items most important for the company’s success, not just the success of your functional area.
- Entrepreneurial drive to build from the ground up; passion to deliver best-in-class products; can operate effectively with little infrastructure when needed.
- Change agent and builder; must proactively and passionately support, manage, and drive all change initiatives with a can-do attitude and help to win the hearts and minds of peers, colleagues, and team members alike to help drive the changes required.
- Natural, hands-on leadership skills and a pragmatic, business-focused approach to the delivery of service and projects alike.
- Organized, with the ability to implement systems and processes to bring structure to a function whilst retaining the flexibility required to manage effectively in a business undergoing growth and change.
- Practitioner of agile scrum methodology – able to coach, evangelize and maintain discipline
- Ability to work against tight deadlines, under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, a strong ability to influence others; credibility and commercial maturity necessary to lead meetings
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build the strong relationships critical to the success of this role.
- Enthusiasm to work effectively across all levels of an organization; exhibits the gravitas, charisma and knowledge to be credible in all business situations.
- Strives to build a workplace where people can have fun and excel.
- Great sense of humor.
- Intellectually curious, strong logical and analytical abilities with a high level of initiative and common sense.
- First-rate strategic skills must be combined with the ability to drive the implementation process at the “sharp-end” of the business.
- Excellent technical knowledge is imperative, but the ability to understand and influence how technology can be harnessed to drive the business is critical.
- Will seamlessly fit as a member of a team where individuals are empowered to make a genuine impact on the business and lead its growth.
- A pragmatic approach and the ability to thrive under the pressure of constant change and moving targets.
- Ability to operate in a hard driving but respectful and open environment where value-added team approach is rewarded.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME