Angular Developer - Contract
What we’re looking for…
Angular Developer – Contract X3
Own the product! Monster Worldwide is seeking an Angular Developer on a Contractor basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office, to work on critical web applications built on the Angular Framework.
Our Monster Government Solutions (MGS) Division is one of the fastest growing units of the company, providing a variety of hiring and onboarding solutions to the US, state, and local governments.
Our Career Sites enable organizations to have private job boards while leveraging the Monster platform, connecting job seekers with career resources and relevant jobs while helping employers identify and hire talent.
As a member of this team, the Senior Angular Developer will be contributing to these and other business critical solutions for our government clients.
Who are you…
A talented Angular Developer who thrives in a collaborative environment, loves problem solving, and relishes the opportunity to work in a team of highly skilled technologists in delivering world class solutions for Monster’s government clients.
Monster is engineering it all together -- working closely with cross-functional teams including: Sales, Product Specialists, UX Designers, Copy Writers, Usability Engineers, and Software Engineers.
What you will be doing…
- Design, develop, enhance, and maintain modern web applications built on the Angular framework Participation in full software development lifecycle including requirements analysis and design, working closely with technical, design, and product teams Investigate and analyse reported defects in a timely manner, and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications.
- Provide input and execute on efforts to improve the efficiency and quality of our development projects
- Conduct and assist in design and code reviews
- Conduct and assist in unit and integration testing
What’s essential for you to have…
- Minimum of 2-3 years of software development experience (non-academic) with demonstrable experience and fundamental understanding of the Angular Framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred. Experience in lieu of degree may be accepted.
- Extensive knowledge of how to consume RESTful Web APIs built on Microsoft’s ASP.NET framework.
- Proven knowledge of responsive web design
- Proven knowledge of Web Accessibility Initiative Guidelines (WCAG)
- Understanding of the web application development process, including compilation/building, deployment, and source control
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment
What will make you stand out…
- Ability to design and code with Responsive layouts and design paradigms specific to mobile, including rich media embedding
- An up to date, technical understanding of UX and IA best practices, WCAG and SEO
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform implementation solutions
- Experience with image editing applications such as Photoshop Experience working on development team efforts with regionally distributed development group
- Ability to design and develop software in a group or independently
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources
- Understanding of multiple SDLC concepts, including waterfall and agile
- Experience working with technical, design, and product teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Extensive attention to detail
- Solution-oriented self-starter with positive attitude and the desire to innovate
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and C# a plus
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Contract
- Pay rate: Competitive
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME