Software QA & Automation Engineer
Software QA & Automation Engineer
Own the product!
Monster Worldwide is seeking a Software QA Engineer to join our team in Weston, MA! The Software QA Engineer will work with two UX/UI teams to perform a variety of development engineering work in planning, design and building test facilities, as well as hands-on regression testing of UI features in a cross-browser / cross-device ecosystem.
- Develop and maintain software test plans, test cases, and scripts in accordance with current QA procedures and methodologies to accurately describe test scope and test schedules.
- Translate business requirements and user stories to test cases, test scripts and test scenarios.
- Develop and maintain automation tests scripts. Review automated test scripts and provides feedback to other team members.
- Execute automated regression tests to ensure business and technical requirement traceability and complete test coverage.
- Perform hands-on mobile and web application testing including functional and regression testing.
- Implement manual cross-browser / cross-device testing of UI features.
- Develop subject matter expertise in application and system functionality for development of automation test scripts.
- Work with CI/CD teams to integrate automated testing infrastructure to deployment pipelines and development workflows.
- Conduct system, smoke, and regression testing for one or more systems.
- Work closely with developers, product owners, test leads and other team members to identify areas and methods to drive testing efficiencies, expand test coverage and increase product reliability.
- Analyzing, documenting and communicating test results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and/or comparable experience in software development and/or quality assurance testing.
- Experienced in developing automated test suites for web applications.
- Familiarity with cross-browser and cross-device testing methodology.
- Keen eye for visual details to ensure design fidelity of UI features.
- Knowledge of mobile and web middleware design, development and testing processes, tools and methodologies.
- Experience with WCAG compliance and usability testing preferred.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work closely with developers and BAs in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with bug-tracking tools such as JIRA, ClearQuest etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME