Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer
Own the product!
Monster is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team in Weston, MA. The Senior UX Designer is a User Experience (UX) leader reporting to the Director/Sr. Director, UX. This individual directs the design and evaluation of technologies that enable business or consumer end-users and to use networking, computing, and communication devices with ease in business environments. Manages the activities related to providing usability support to product teams, develops methodologies and procedures used in the testing, analysis and investigation of applications/systems, as well as graphical, web, multimedia, voice response, and conversational user interfaces. Ensures products meet high standards of usability and design excellence.
- Determines specifications for user interfaces and internal structures for products in development.
- Works cross-functionally to evaluate, design, build, and test the product enhancements requested by others.
- Considers user profiles and customer requirements with emphasis on human error control, visual interaction, and physical manipulation.
- Plans and implements the standards for design concept and implementation.
- May evaluate technologies against industry standards and ensure compliance with applicable regulations. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- 5-8 years of experience designing and implementing dynamic, personalized, database-driven commercial digital applications (sites and apps) with numerous examples of success
- Experience with current Web Standards compliance practices (508, ADA, GDPR)
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform implementation solutions
- Experience with web graphic creation and optimization (should be proficient using PhotoShop), the ability to reproduce design intent with a high degree of fidelity and familiarity with user-centered design best-practices, and usability evaluation techniques
- Understanding of the web application development process, including compilation/building, coding standards, and source control
- Understanding of modern design tools beyond the Adobe Suite (Sketch, InVision)
- Experience leading large project team development environments with regionally distributed development group
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Experience working with technical, design, and product teams
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME