QA Automation Engineer - Contract
What we’re looking for…
QA Automation Engineer – Contract
We are currently looking to hire a talented QA Automation Engineer on a Contractor basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office.
In this role, you will be working as part of a cross-functional team with Product Manager, Engineers and UX Designer in an agile environment to shape our existing and new products.
What you will be doing…
- Improve and create test automation
- Create and execute automation and manual tests and report defects to the development team
- Identify and assess criticality of bugs and recommend actions
- Identify and communicate blind spots of tests
What’s essential for you to have…
- 1+ year of working experience in QA Automation
- Strong knowledge of Java + Selenium
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- An action oriented and customer focused character, with a strong sense of urgency
- Some proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
What will make you stand out…
- Knowledge of Selenide
- Accessibility knowledge
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Contract
- Pay rate: Competitive
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME