Sales Enablement Program Manager
Sales Enablement Program Manager
Monster is seeking a talented Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our team in Weston, MA! The Sales Enablement Program Manager acts as the Voice of Sales to drive efficiencies and maintain alignment between sales and all functional departments to accelerate revenue and enable our sellers & their managers to maximize their selling time and ensure maximum yield from every salesperson. Manages sales enablement projects by planning, organizing, controlling and deploying key milestones, deliverables and resources that affect field sales organizations' long-term goals and objectives. The Sales Enablement/Program Manager takes inputs from multiple functional departments, collaborates with key stakeholders to provide the necessary quality assurance of the sales deliverables; and creates, synthesizes and executes on the required output to drive sales success.
- Manage all aspects of enablement program - from planning to execution.
- Coordinate and implement product, sales and technical training ensuring alignment with corporate strategies.
- Evaluate and recommend techniques and practices that ensure goal achievement.
- Collaborate with cross functional organizations and regional partners (like marketing, sales, product and others) to develop and maintain effective training programs; communicate process status and recommend changes.
- Facilitate online training sessions as needed for key stakeholders.
- Deliver virtual or face to face training as needed.
- Resolve complex problems, anticipate change and redirect efforts, as necessary.
- Create training material to support programs including PowerPoint presentations, eLearnings, micro learnings, FAQs etc.
- Provide timely communications to key stakeholders; participate in and/or facilitate regular cross functional briefings.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5-8 years of experience
- Strong organizational skills as well as ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent prioritization skills with demonstrated capacity to collaborate cross functionally in a matrixed organization
- Strong content design experience
- Learning management tools knowledge (Highspot, Articulate, Camtasia, etc)
- Works independently but cross functionally
- Experience designing training modules and workflows based on sales business processes.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME