Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Own the Product!
Monster Worldwide is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Monster Government Solutions team in McLean, VA! The Senior Product Manager will help to develop and lead the strategy for its government focused case management product. This individual will work closely with the functional business and technology units to define, scope and implement development plans in support to Monster Government Solution's overall vision, strategy and goals.
- Focus on interface Design; someone with a strong interest in application design trends and patterns, interaction modelling and data visualization that helps to convey and simplify complex concepts, and with a maniacal drive to make end users happy.
- Management of the end-to-end product development process from initial concept to business case, analysis, execution, pilot testing, measurement and full-scale product launch.
- Deeply understand customer use cases and pain points including customer workflows, data integration needs, and various configurations.
- Represent the “voice of the customer” internally, using case management domain experience in guiding product design and development.
- Regularly report on roadmap, product milestones, development, quality, and plans to key internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Develop and own product requirements that are clear and well defined and be responsible for their consistency and quality.
- Foster an environment of collaboration and idea share with lead business unit stakeholders.
- Interact with the client base to gain valuable insight into product features, feedback on existing features and discover new opportunities
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that is strategic, customer focused, viable and feasible
- Work closely with the execution teams to ensure that milestones are met.
- Clearly articulate contingencies and resource impact of each road mapped item.
- Implement systems to capture and process ideas/feedback from cross functional associates.
- Partner with product professionals across all company divisions on cross platform projects/products.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience in online web experience.
- Experience creating / implementing world class, reputable Product Management processes.
- Experience working in or with the US government.
- Strong interest in web technologies and a “can do” attitude.
- Exceptional people and project management skills, as well as an ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding record of professional achievement, ambition and drive.
- Case Management experience is a plus.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME