Senior Product Strategist
Senior Product Strategist
Own the Product!
Monster Worldwide is seeking a Senior Product Strategist to join our Monster Government Solutions team in McLean, VA! The Senior Product Strategist will help to develop and lead the strategy for its government focused case management product. This individual will work closely with the functional business and technology units to define, scope, and implement development plans in support to Monster Government Solution's overall vision, strategy, and goals.
- Help to develop and maintain a product roadmap that is strategic, customer focused, viable and feasible
- Plan, organize, and execute discovery efforts for the introductory phase of the Case Management product
- Perform user and market research and communicate results in a way that supports overall product strategy and goals
- Represent the “voice of the customer” internally, using case management domain experience in guiding product design and development
- Interface with clients as well as partner organizations to gather requirements and define solutions
- Collaborate closely with the UI team; creating rough draft wireframes and prototypes as a visual way to communicate with the UI team
- Regularly report on roadmap, product milestones, development, quality, and plans to key internal stakeholders and leadership
- Develop and own product requirements that are clear and well defined and be responsible for their consistency and quality
- Foster an environment of collaboration and idea share with lead business unit stakeholders
- Interact with the client base to gain valuable insight into product features, feedback on existing features and discover new opportunities
- Work closely with the execution teams to ensure that milestones are met
- Clearly articulate contingencies and resource impact of each road mapped item
- Implement systems to capture and process ideas/feedback from cross functional associates
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working on an introductory product
- Experience in online web experience
- Experience working in or with the US government
- Experience working within large, complex team environments
- Exceptional people and project management skills, as well as an ability to multi-task.
- Experience with end-to-end product development process from initial concept to business case, analysis, execution, pilot testing, measurement, and full-scale product launch
- Case Management experience is a plus
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME