Associate Manager, Data Governance Operations
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customised solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them #FindBetter.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation, we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
What we’re looking for…
Associate Manager, Data Governance Operations
We are currently looking to hire an outstanding Data Governance Manager based in our Brno, Czech Republic office to lead a team of Data Stewarts.
The role will be to support the business goals and objectives throughout the organization in designing and implementing process improvements related to data quality activities, enforcement of policies and maintenance and support of ongoing Data Quality processes. The Data Governance Manager will oversee day to day data quality specialist, implement data monitoring processes, execute ongoing cleanup, create and coordinate data quality improvement plans and projects and monitor the overall health of CRM data.
The ideal candidate for this role is organized and meticulous, has excellent communication skills and can lead multiple projects, as well as enforce and upgrade the data governance function across organization using industry best practices Core Competencies include teamwork, collaboration, problem-solving, project management, multi-tasking, interpersonal and communication skills.
What you will be doing…
- Perform manual updates to systems (Salesforce) which could include identifying and merging accounts, name/address changes, activation of pending leads, inactivating accounts, etc.
- Perform mass updates for data corrections using Data Loader
- Data quality profiling, analysis, rule development, and testing
- Identify and support changes needed to company hierarchies and making those changes in Salesforce
- Performs data reconciliation to identify data anomalies, and escalates data issues needing process re-engineering to team leadership
- Conducts root cause analysis to prevent future data quality issues and implements new standards or processes to prevent future data quality issues, including taking necessary corrective action
- Processes and checks data, analyzes trends, researches discrepancies and participates in the testing of programs and processes
- Design, develop, and analyze data queries necessary to identify data quality issues and present results in an easy-to-understand format to end users
- Manage the Lead flow and account assignment process
- Design and develop data archival requirements and collaborate between tech and the business to deliver a successful Archival process
- Support the global sales operations by designing and maintaining the data sets of each theater
- Responsible for global data cleanup activities in Salesforce in order to maintain the data clean and accurate
- Responsible for data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior policies and standards, KPIs, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture
What’s essential for you to have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, related discipline or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working in a data governance/data quality program in a management role, supporting business systems, master data solutions, and/or business intelligence environments
- 5+ years Data quality/cleansing experience
- Skilled in developing and maintaining collaborative relationships and communications with Management, Business Leads, and end users
- Strong analytical skills and experience with preparing auditing analysis to identify trends, patterns, and/or system issues that may contribute to coding, documentation deficiencies and/or risk areas
- Ability to resolve discrepancies between source data dictionaries and data provided
- Experience with query tools and Salesforce
- Proficient in MS Office/MS Excel
- Knowledge of all types of data formats and extracts
- Strong detail orientation
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to adjust to changing work environments
- Responsible for using tools such as SQL, SPSS, Excel, MS Power BI, MS Access, Salesforce, etc.
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Relocation assistance
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME