Major Accounts Executive
Majors Account Executive
Own the product!
Selling Monster’s executive suite of online recruitment solutions, providing bespoke solutions to each customer in order to meet their business requirements. Responsible for the acquisition and development of new business opportunities within SME and large corporate enterprises as well as managing and growing established customer relationships and accounts. Success is achieved through taking a consultative approach and the articulation of Monster’s unique value proposition to win new business, nurture long-term client relationships and to differentiate Monster from the competition. This is a fast-paced role, working within an extremely successful and established team of sales professionals.
- Develop new business opportunities within SME and Large Corporate Enterprises
- Manage and grow established customer relationships and existing accounts
- Stay abreast of client organizations’ recent news and activities
- Communicate account plans and key customer issues to all members of the sales team
- ROI analysis
- Communicate the purpose, boundaries, significant dates, and importance of the task, responsibility, or project to internal partners
- Coordinate activities with other Monster WW divisions to cross-sell solutions
- Work with Monster Field Sales in the teaming model when lead opportunities are identified in order to maximize Monster business opportunity on the market
- Building, developing and managing qualified sales pipeline of opportunities
- Responsible for achieving monthly and quarterly sales goals and an annual sales quota
- Report about what’s happening with strategic accounts and the general climate of the market
- Keep all client data updated and accurate in the company CRM
- Mobilizing available internal and external resources to achieve sales and organizational goals; proactively negotiating for and accessing internal resources
- Coordinate sales call and online demonstrations
- Build alliances that support Monster value proposition; develop competency and brand o Engage with customers to gain an understanding of the issues they are facing at all levels of the customer’s organization including strategic, departmental and individual needs, seeking to understand customer’s perceptions of market trends, company direction, financial spending plan and potential product and services needs
- Probe underlying client’s issues that will lead to broader solutions deployment covering all product portfolio (i.e. employer branding, staffing, pre-selection, etc.) that advance the sale and allow Monster to deliver additional value to the customer
- Deliver on promises ensuring that the relationship between Monster and the customer is mutually beneficial
- Work with Marketing to monitor and analyze market trends and competitive issues within the market
- Any other ad hoc duties/projects, as required by your business function
- Extensive B2B sales experience
- Demonstrable track record of sales and successes
- New business acquisition experience is essential
- Successful experience of managing, developing and growing existing customer accounts
- Self-source business leads and cold call potential customers
- Experience of the full sales process from self-generating leads to closing business sales
- Consultative, ethical approach to sales, with excellent communication skills
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and business partnerships
- Solutions or strategic sales experience o Working within a target driven environment to meet set profit or revenue-based targets on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Computer proficiency in Windows, Internet, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook/Email, Web Applications, CRM systems etc is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a necessity
- Ability to motivate, mentor and support more junior team members
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is desirable M
- Methodical by nature and good with numbers, with an excellent work ethic and overall enthusiastic, positive attitude
- A disciplined self-starter
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Self-motivated, team player with a hunger for success and money and the desire to progress their career within a multinational brand leader
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME