Director, DevOps Engineering
Director of Platform Engineering
Own the product!
Monster Worldwide is seeking a Platform Engineering Director in Weston, MA to define, lead and execute the technical delivery strategy for Monster.
Who You Are
- The individual will develop the platform engineering organization and lead the delivery of our next generation infrastructure architecture.
- You'll be expected to help shape engineering processes, while owning squad structure and the career development of individual team membe
- You will need some serious technical management chops, people management and inspiration skills while also have a deep understanding of modern cloud architectures.
- Develop and maintain a high performing platform engineering The director will oversee all engineering staffing components, including hiring, career development and mentoring, compensation, performance appraisals, employee issues, etc.
- Set appropriate team and individual goals and manage progress towards those goals
- Work closely with software engineering, product management, and architecture group to define the roadmap, set priorities, provide estimates, and improve platform architecture
- Manage resourcing that maps effectively to business goals, technical requirements, and individual skill sets
- Manage development, planning and execution for all enginee The director will be the ultimate owner of evolving engineering processes, and will be responsible for ensuring that releases are well scheduled and hit aggressive timelines
- Evolve the suite of tools and cloud platforms utilized by the team to optimize efficiency and performance
- Provide visibility into platform health through well-chosen metrics and concise status reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Master’s in Computer Science and or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years leading and/or managing development teams at the Director level
- Deep knowledge of Agile Software Development Methodology
- Ability to manage multiple teams (squads)
- Deep understanding of software development tools and methodologies
- CI/CD, DevOps, Jira, Confluence, Githhub experience required.
- Java / Spingboot / Node Development Stack Experience a plus.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME