- Drive sales for the Talent Fusion Brand to include: Discovery, preparation and delivery of presentations, proposals and pricing directly to clients with the goal of meeting and exceeding personal quota and ensuring overall success of the Talent Fusion Brand.
- Utilize advanced problem solving skills, talent acquisition knowledge and client relationship techniques to develop and present customized solutions to prospects and clients.
- Support educational initiatives for Monster Sales Executives to assist them to clearly understand the value proposition and services of Talent Fusion
- Work closely with Monster Sales Executives to identify Talent Fusion opportunities and move them forward to closure; Identify Talent Fusion opportunities independent of Monster Sales
- Lead the Talent Fusion sales effort independent of and while in collaboration with Monster sales executive
- Meet and exceed annual sales quotas, as assigned.
- Lead and direct client facing interaction to drive discovery, create customized solutions and sell Talent Fusion services to drive to sales quotas. Prepare written content to address both proposal and pricing requirements. Lead follow-up and closing efforts on behalf of the Talent Fusion brand. Negotiate effectively to close deals.
- Utilize complex sales techniques to uncover client needs, understand client talent acquisition challenges and to propose solutions (both short and long-term) which will address client requirements and outcomes. This includes all facets of the sales process including white-boarding/discovery sessions, delivery of Talent Fusion content, managing reference checking process for new and existing clients, in-person and web delivery of sales presentations and other content and follow-up and close.
- Prepare contract/quotes and work with legal and deal team to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Contribute in a positive way to both internal and external perceptions regarding the Talent Fusion brand and its capabilities. Educate both clients and Monster team members on the “Art of the Possible” in terms of solutions.
- Ensure crisp and consistent communication with the delivery team for both hand-off and status checks.
- Represent Talent Fusion in a professional manner which will bring competitive advantage to the organization.
- Manage an active target list of Talent Fusion prospects.
- 5+ years of experience working with and Deep knowledge of the talent acquisition process; Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) experience is preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience, including a demonstrated ability to handle challenging client negotiations to include knowledge of pricing and profitability
- Strong interpersonal skills which will allow positive interactions and collaboration with external clients and Monster colleagues (to include Talent Fusion delivery colleagues), Monster sales team members and the greater Monster community
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Ability to travel (20-40%)
- Comfort with legal/contracting process
- 5+ years of recruitment experience, including a demonstrated understanding of the industry, competitors, and channels; ability and willingness to stay current with industry trends
- Willingness and comfort to work independently
- Ability to be self-motivated within a home office environment
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME