Own the Product!
Monster is looking for an experienced Customer / Technical Trainer to join our Monster Government Solutions team in McLean, VA! This position is responsible for delivery of training courses to client audiences and development/maintenance of training-related documentation. Delivery of MHME training will consist of both in-person and virtual course facilitation, onsite at client locations and at the Company facilities. Development/maintenance of training-related documentation will involve direct interaction with other departments (Product, Sales) in order to gather/validate information.
- Facilitate classroom or virtual training sessions for clients, including all courses in the MGS training catalog
- Update/create help files to describe system changes resulting from software releases
- Update/create participant training guides to reflect system changes resulting from software releases or in response to client-specific system customizations
- Assist with scheduling/logistics for course registration and delivery
- Gather and maintain training delivery documentation to assist with revenue recognition
- 3-5 years of experience with technical training
- Ability to effectively deliver classroom or virtual training to diverse audiences
- Strong oral communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to write technical system documentation for software releases
- Knowledge of instructional design methods/techniques
- Knowledge of federal government HR policies related to Staffing, Classification, and/or Onboarding (preferred)
- Experience using or training on federal Applicant Tracking, Position Classification, and/or Onboarding software products (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to obtain public trust-level clearances from federal agencies
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic working knowledge of classroom/network setup
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME