Senior Fraud Prevention & Compliance Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customised solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them #FindBetter.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation, we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
What we’re looking for…
Senior Fraud Prevention & Compliance Analyst
We are currently looking to hire an outstanding Senior Fraud Prevention & Compliance Analyst based in our Brno, Czech Republic office.
Compliance and Fraud Prevention Analysts at Monster play a key role in the monitoring and detection of various types of unauthorized, fraudulent or non-compliant activity. This position will require in-depth analysis of a variety of alerts and transactions, in an effort to prevent potential malicious and non-compliant activity from occurring.
What you will be doing…
- Conducting in-depth analysis of historical and emerging trends in order to inform compliance and security measures
- Analysis of various security monitors to identify unauthorized and potentially fraudulent activity
- Documenting and enforcing specific policies necessary to protect access to Monster's database
- Providing support to internal and external customers regarding enforcement of those policies
- Participating in the design, maintenance and implementation of security controls to prevent the exfiltration of company information and maintain the security of customer data and Monster’s e-commerce platform
- Collection, analysis and reporting of data related to Monster’s fraud prevention efforts
- Reviewing eComm and offline orders and identifying suspect and fraudulent purchases
- Investigating and responding to anomalous access to our customer accounts or database
- Investigating and reporting phishing attacks to service providers used by offending parties: IP address/cidr, domain registration/whois, DNS, SMTP, blacklists
- Handling escalated and complex issues and see through to resolution
What’s essential for you to have…
- 5+ years’ previous experience in a Compliance and Fraud Prevention role
- Must be able to work rotating schedules, weekends and non-traditional business hours
- A thorough understanding of the technical and system development process – including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning
- The ability to analyze technology risks (security, availability, capability, efficiency and integrity) and provide recommendations to enhance the control procedures
- Excellent PC-based computer skills, to include the ability to develop and present reports using Microsoft Office
- An understanding of phishing, spoofing, account takeover mechanisms, and related cybercrime issues
- An understanding of information security concerts and methodology and ability to learn new technologies
- The knowledge and ability to perform internet-based problem solving
- Strong and effective written and oral communications skills
- The ability to multi-task, analyze complex problems and develop creative solutions
- The ability to interact with cross-functional teams in a dynamically changing, customer focused environment
What will make you stand out…
- A Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS)
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Relocation assistance
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME