Marketing Manager, North America
Marketing Manager, North America
Own the product!
Monster is looking for a talented Marketing Manager, North America to join our team in the Toronto, Canada office. As the North America Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role in helping drive marketing campaign execution in both Canada and the United States. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a results-driven, global team with the goal of driving a better experience for both candidates looking for jobs and employers looking for candidates. The Marketing Manager will work on a cross-functional team that will create, drive and execute marketing plans to move the business forward. Utilizing knowledge of industry trends and creative insight, the incumbent will build a brand with external and internal stakeholders that results in increased volume, revenue, and utilization of Monster products.
- Create and implement marketing projects that are aligned to business strategy and delivered on time and within budget.
- Take ownership of assigned projects
- Maintain and drive cross-functional participation for marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Measure Marketing program effectiveness, analyze data and provide recommendation and insight
- Recommend channels and technologies to bring marketing initiatives in line with corporate strategy
- Lead creative development by obtaining an in-depth knowledge of customer need
- Effectively utilize Marketing Automation (and other technology as defined) in order to enhance suggestions to current initiatives
- Optimize data utilization in developing marketing initiatives and strategies
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in sales, marketing or recruiting, preferably with digital-based marketing plans
- Experience with B2B marketing and developing demand generation campaigns
- Familiarity with eCommerce marketing
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement marketing plans
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to manage project plans
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience managing projects with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar Marketing Automation Software
- Familiarity with Salesforce, preferred
- A strong background in both digital and field marketing
- Partner Marketing experience preferred
- Bilingual (English and French speaking) preferred
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME