Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Own the product!
Monster Government Solutions is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Product Manager to develop and lead the strategy for its government focused ATS product suite. This individual will work closely with the functional business and technology units to define, scope and implement development plans in support to Monster Government Solution's overall vision, strategy and goals
- Define a long term product strategy for various components of the Monster Government Solution ATS product suite.
- Foster an environment of collaboration and idea share with lead business unit stakeholders.
- Interact with the client base to gain valuable insight into product opportunities.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition, and in potential partnership / licensing opportunities.
- Work with business unit leads and 3rd parties to assess partnership and licensing opportunities.
- Own product requirement documents and be responsible for their consistency in quality.
- Work closely with the execution teams to ensure that milestones are met.
- Clearly articulate contingencies and resource impact of each road mapped item.
- Implement systems to capture and process ideas/feedback from cross functional associates.
- Partner with product professionals across all company divisions on cross platform projects/products.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience in online web experience.
- Experience creating / implementing world class, reputable Product Management processes.
- Experience working in or with the US government.
- Strong interest in web technologies and a “can do” attitude.
- Exceptional people and project management skills, as well as an ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding record of professional achievement, ambition and drive.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME