Field Sales Account Manager
Field Sales Account Manager
As part of the Field Sales team you will be the “face of Monster “presenting to clients in their comfort zones with a passion for sales and an understanding of organizational hiring needs. You will be selling Monster’s extensive line of recruitment specific solutions to organizations to help fill their current openings and meet their recruitment strategies. You will also be acquiring net new business focusing on target customers (fortune 1000) with a low share of wallet with Monster; deeply lapsed accounts; and win back businesses. Account Management
- The National Account Manager will be responsible for achievement of revenue goals with key assigned accounts within a defined geographical area.
- Supporting customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Mobilizing available internal and external resources to achieve sales and organizational goals; proactively negotiating for and accessing internal resources.
- Coordinate sales calls meetings and presentations; create and delivers customized “standard” presentations.
- Monitor account production, growth, future needs.
- Follow-up with customers.
- Develop effective executive calling strategies and dialogues on Monster solutions.
- Communicate account plans and key customer issues to all members of the sales team. Building Partnerships
- Demonstrating business acumen, cultivating a network with the result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business advisor.
- Building effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Report up to leaders about what’s happening with strategic accounts as well as the general climate of the market.
- Maneuvering within the client organization to establish relationships with new clients.
- Talking to various stakeholders within the organization to build or expand business.
- Communicate the purpose, boundaries, significant dates, and importance of the task, responsibility, or project to internal partners.
- Develop and expand new business – targeting fortune 1000 companies
- Building, developing and managing qualified sales funnel of opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving a quarterly sales goal and an annual sales quota
- Research customer’s business through marketing literature, annual reports, press releases, organization charts, financial reports, and their web site to learn as much about the company’s priorities and business drivers as possible.
- Staying abreast of client organizations’ recent news and activities.
- Linking Monster’s solutions to stated business needs, solidifying Monster’s value proposition versus the competition.
- Identify possible threats to sales opportunities, and then considers how to overcome them.
- Differentiate self and Monster from competitors by knowing the customer better and developing solutions based on this knowledge.
- A strategic thinker who is able to develop sales solutions that appropriately considers available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances, and probable consequences.
- Engaging with customers to explore their situations and needs; probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions that advance the sale.
- Exploring alternatives and positions to reach mutually beneficial sales agreements that gain customers’ acceptance and commitment.
- Demonstrating the traits, inclinations, and outlook that characterize successful salespersons; exhibiting behavior styles that facilitate the demands of the sales role.
- Finding personal satisfaction in activities and responsibilities available in the job; enjoying the essence of sales work, embracing the Monster culture.
- Assess and identify customer needs, effectively handle objections, close sales
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME