Sales Enablement Program Manager
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customised solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them #FindBetter.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation, we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
What we’re looking for…
Sales Enablement Program Manager
We are currently looking to hire a Sales Enablement Program Manager for our Brno, Czech Republic office.
The Sales Enablement Program Manager acts as the Voice of Sales to maintain alignment between sales and all functional departments to enable our sellers & their managers to maximize their selling time and maximum yield from every salesperson. Manages sales enablement projects by planning, organizing, controlling and deploying key milestones, deliverables and resources that affect field sales organizations' long-term goals and objectives.
The Sales Enablement Program Manager takes inputs from multiple functional departments, collaborates with key stakeholders to provide the necessary quality assurance of the sales deliverables; and creates, synthesizes and executes on the required output to drive sales success
What you will be doing…
- Manage all aspects of enablement program - from planning to execution
- Responsible for working with Global enablement team to take global programs and making them country specific
- Understand training needs for Tier 1 countries and develop Plans to increase sales productivity
- Coordinate and Implement product, sales and technical training for sales in Tier 1 countries ensuring alignment with Global and country strategies
- Identify and resolve problems, anticipate change and redirect efforts as necessary
- Collaborate with cross functional organizations and regional partners (like marketing, sales, product and others) to develop & maintain effective training programs, communicate process status and recommend changes
- Design and translate material into German to support local language requirements
- Facilitate online training sessions as needed for key stakeholders in country
- Deliver virtual or face to face training as needed
- Provide timely communications to key stakeholders; participate in and/or facilitate regular cross functional briefings
- Create training material to support programs including PowerPoint presentations, FAQ’s, etc.
- Represent EU needs on all global sales enablement calls
- Run global programs as necessary with an EU focus and market knowledge
What’s essential for you to have…
- 5-8 years of experience managing sales enablement projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Fluency in English and German, French is a plus
- Strong organizational skills as well as ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent prioritization skills with demonstrated capacity to collaborate cross functionally in a matrixed organization
- Learning management tools knowledge (Highspot, Articulate, Camtasia, etc)
- Works independently but cross functionally
- Experience designing training modules and workflows based on sales business processes
- Content design experience
What’s in it for you…
- A competitive salary with market leading rewards & benefits such as retail discounts, gym membership, massages, fresh fruit and corporate events
- Great office environment – dress down policy, flexible working, pool table, game consoles and employee lead events program
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME