Senior Sales Compensation Analyst
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sr. Sales Commission Analyst
A Sr. Sales Operations Analyst - Compensation is responsible for the payout of sales commissions, bonuses and other performance-based bonuses for sales employees globally. Daily responsibilities include, quota verification, enforcement of sales policies/rules of engagement, issue resolution coordination with workers councils and other projects as assigned. Plays a leadership role in driving improvements in commission processing, developing compensation models and creating advanced compensation reviews. Also aids in reconciliation issues and may contribute to the development or improvement of systems to effectively track or capture compensation data. As needed, supports development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas.
- Participate in compensation plan design
- Manage compensation plans in, Xactly commission systems
- Calculates commission/incentive award payments to sales personnel based on commission plan provisions.
- Reviews commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Verify and follow through, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in the plan.
- Resolves reconciliation issues and maintains or audits information needed to track revenue.
- Analyze sales performance results, prepare commission expense reports, presentations, and recommendations for sales and/or finance management.
- Create cost analysis or modeling of alternative commission/incentive plan design or quota levels.
- Performs staff support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies, and quotas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or applicable field
- 3-5 years of equivalent experience, sales compensation familiarity preferred
- Advanced Microsoft skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Xactly system knowledge and experience
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to build and understand models a plus
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME