Associate Sales Compensation Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customised solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them #FindBetter.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation, we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
What we’re looking for…
Associate Sales Compensation Analyst
We are currently looking to hire an outstanding Associate Sales Compensation Analyst based in our Brno, Czech Republic office to support our North American Sales Organization.
The Sales Commissions Team is responsible for the pay-out of sales commissions, bonuses and other performance-based bonuses for over 300 sales employees across North America. Daily responsibilities include quota verification, enforcement of sales policies, rules of engagement, issue resolution and other projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Calculate commission, incentive award payments to sales personnel based on commission plan provisions
- Review commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness
- Verify and follow through, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in the plan
- Resolve reconciliation issues
- May analyze sales performance results; prepare commission expense reports, presentations and recommendations for sales and/or management
- May contribute to the development or improvement of systems to effectively track or capture data
- Perform activities to support the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas
What you will be doing… (include but are not limited to)
- Work directly with Sales Managers to calculate and communicate accurate monthly commission payments in a timely manner, while adhering to Monster policies
- Load Sales & Quota information into Xactly Commissions System
- Audit all commission payments and make Finance and Sales management aware of nonstandard transactions
- Resolve discrepancy issues related to sales data and related compensation
- Update and write Commissions Process documentation as needed
- Maintain data integrity through attention to detail and accuracy
- Communicate effectively with Sales Reps & Managers
- Work closely with Human Resources and Sales to ensure commissions and pay-outs are timely and accurate
- Give input to the compensation plan design process and quota-setting process in collaboration with Sales Management, Finance, Human Resources and Senior Leadership
What’s essential for you to have…
- At least 1-3 years of equivalent experience combined with Sales Compensation familiarity
- A background in Commissions, Compensation and/or Finance
- Advanced Microsoft skills – including Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
What will make you stand out…
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other applicable field
- Xactly system knowledge
- Ability to build and understand models
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Relocation assistance
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME