Sales Commission Analyst
Monster Worldwide is currently looking for a Sales Compensation Analyst to support the EU Sales Organization. The Sales Commissions Team is responsible for the payout of sales commissions, bonuses and other performance-based bonuses for sales employees in the EU. Daily responsibilities include quota verification, enforcement of sales policies, rules of engagement, issue resolution and other projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be able to calculate commission, incentive award payments to sales personnel based on commission plan provisions. Review commission payment reports for accuracy and completeness. Be able to verify and follow through, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of commission payments as outlined in the plan. Resolve reconciliation issues. May analyze sales performance results; prepare commission expense reports, presentations and recommendations for sales and/or management. May contribute to the development or improvement of systems to effectively track or capture data. Perform activities to support the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas.
Key Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
- Work directly with Sales Managers to calculate and communicate accurate monthly commission payments in a timely manner while adhering to Monster policies
- Load Sales & Quota information into Xactly Commissions System
- Audit all commission payments and make Finance and Sales management aware of nonstandard transactions
- Resolve discrepancy issues related to sales data and related compensation
- Update and write Commissions Process documentation as needed
- Ability to maintain data integrity through attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with Sales Reps & Managers
- Work closely with Human Resources and Sales to ensure commissions and payouts are timely and accurate.
- Give input to the compensation plan design process and quota-setting process in collaboration with sales management, finance, human resources, and senior leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or applicable field a plus
- 2-5 years of equivalent experience, sales compensation familiarity preferred
- Advanced Microsoft skills including Excel, PowerPoint
- Xactly system knowledge a plus
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build and understand models a plus
Benefits we all enjoy:
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- A 25 day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job related continuous training
- Relocation assistance
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership
- Career Progression opportunities
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME