Project Manager - Professional Services
Project Manager, Professional Services
Own the product!
Monster's Government Solutions team is looking for a Project Manager who LOVES working with clients and helping them solve their HR systems and business process challenges. This is a great opportunity to join the leader in online recruitment solutions and help our Federal, State and Local Government clients be successful in employer and candidate management. The right candidate will help increase customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products and services, plan for workforce changes, attract, assess and hire the best candidates, and measure the effectiveness of HR efforts.
- Accountable for overall performance and delivery of defined scope(s) of work with strict adherence to customer satisfaction goals, quality standards for products and/or services, level of profitability attained and other such criteria and measures as may be designated
- Serve as primary customer contact and manages overall company customer interface
- Provide functional and technical guidance to internal staff and recommendations to management
- Perform as a project lead on advanced specialized projects or in resolution of technical problems that would critically impact performance, schedule or cost
- Develop project schedules and documentation; defines and assigns work to consultants assigned to Project
- Establish metrics and monitors progress to assure contract compliance
- Develop and maintain relationships with new customer contacts and conceptualizes solutions to customer problems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years related experience with federal, state, or commercial talent acquisition systems
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in program or project management leading clients and team members through large complex system implementations and integrations
- Background in web technologies and enterprise application implementations
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, analysis, problem solving, and short term and long term planning
- Previous experience in federal government Human Resources and/or Human Capital Management as an internal or external consultant
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project
- Must be eligible to work in the US; Position requires successful adjudication of a NACI Investigation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English are required, other languages a plus
- PMP or equivalent certification
- Familiarity with Automated Talent Acquisition Systems
- Federal consulting experience with large Federal contractor (big 5 consulting firms, Accenture, IBM, Booz Allen, SRA, Bearing Point, etc)
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME