Senior Product Manager, Adtech
Senior Product Manager, Adtech
Own the product!
As the Senior Product Manager, Adtech you will be at the heart of Monster’s digital business, leading the design and implementation of our online sales systems. Reporting to the VP Product Management, you will drive strategy, requirements analysis, technology & vendor selection, and development of our new online sales and job advertising platform. Monster is focused on transforming our online experience into a customer growth engine and we are looking for a Product leader with SaaS and/or advertising experience. In this role, you will help deliver a world-class customer experience through our flagship employer site, focusing on customer purchase processing. If you are a highly motivated, experienced product manager who is looking to make an impact and grow an entire business channel, Monster would love for you to help us redefine the industry.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities. Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
- Drive workstream and programs focused on enhancing eCommerce-enabled platform solution globally; support business execution of related workflows and processes
- Responsible for optimizing the eCommerce site to drive increased customer acquisition and sales including: driving online lead generation and purchase conversion, developing content strategy and planning, optimizing online merchandising, maximizing return on campaigns, and troubleshooting issues.
- Proactively conceive, document and drive the creation of new capabilities based on market research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, customer feedback and feedback from our sales and support departments.
- Drive continuous growth and improvement in Monster’s online experience
- Provide analysis, recommendations and definition for key areas of Monster’s B2B eCommerce offerings
- Define and write product epics and drive prioritization within a dedicated agile team
- Collaborate with partners throughout the organization – Sales, Content, Marketing, Design, Development and Partnerships – to deliver online experiences that drive customer acquisition, engagement and revenue
- 7-10+ years of product management experience, with domain knowledge of eCommerce/B2B online solutions
- Minimum 2 years’ roadmap/strategic plan ownership
- Digital marketing experience/understanding of the eCommerce customer lifecycle and market dynamics
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- Strong business strategy and marketing acumen
- Background in analysis and web analytics (Omniture/Adobe)
- Technical understanding of eCommerce technologies and tools; previous experience with B2B eCommerce platforms
- Experience with WordPress/CMS platforms a plus
- A track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products
- High attention to detail
- BS/BA in a relevant field
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME