Major Account Executive
Own the product!
Manage accounts and build loyal customer relationships via telephone and in person as appropriate. Rep is
responsible for building territory through heavy account management generating cross selling and upselling in
addition to new business. Ability to demonstrate the value proposition of all of the Monster products. Use this
knowledge, combined with the customer’s needs to up sell and cross sell into accounts..
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consistently develop the customer relationship so that they remain a Monster customer. Key focus of role is
to maximize retention of existing clients through account management and cross selling and upselling, with
about 20 to 25% of time and revenue spent on acquiring new clients.
- Able to function in a strategic sales environment with heavy focus on fostering, developing and nurturing
relationships with customers.
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve
- Attain a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal and by initiating outbound calls to existing customers and new accounts.
- Maintains the established standards for the minimum number of demos, meetings, quarterly business
reviews, contacts and talk time per day
- Maintain a database of customers through documentation of all account and sales activity
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust with clients, new contacts and prospects.\
- Able to uncover needs, offer appropriate solutions, negotiate price and close accounts on the phone
- Maintains a current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing and policies, new
technology, product specifications and possible new products. Communicates this information to
management on a regular basis.
- Delivers value proposition, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call\
- Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations
- Ensure a superior customer experience with Monster by addressing customer concerns and demonstrating
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 2x the assigned quota to achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and yearly quota.
- Forecast accurately within 5% of actual monthly results.
- Will conduct product demonstrations as needed.
- Maintains and fosters continual internal relationships with the customer service department to ensure
customers are receiving the attention and service they require.
- Collaborates with other Monster segment channels on opportunities when appropriate
- At least 5 to 7 years previous sales account management experience or the equivalency of with a proven solidtrack record.
- Experience should be in a high outbound transactional and or strategic sales environment.
- Proficiency with Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. High School degree required.
- Work experience should be in environments that fostered strong customer loyalty programs.
- Demonstrated ability to up-sell and increase account spend over time.
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
- Strong customer service-focus with a passion to exceed customer requirements.
- Ability to collaborate across sales channels.
- Excel proficiency
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Internet Savvy
- Can demonstrate proven creative lead generation methods
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
Monster is a global leader in connecting people and jobs. Every day, Monster makes meaningful human connections that advance lives and strengthen businesses by helping individuals find better jobs and employers find the best talent. For more than 20 years, Monster has worked to transform the recruiting industry. Today, the company leverages advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including the flagship website Monster.com®, Monster’s innovative app, and a vast array of products and services. Monster is a digital venture owned by Randstad North America, a subsidiary of Randstad Holding, a $26 billion (US) global provider of HR services.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME