Own the product!
A Solutions Engineer with Monster Government Solutions supports the pre-sales efforts to deliver transformative HCM solutions to the public sector. You understand federal human capital challenges and can design and deliver software demonstrations to show the functional and technical capabilities of Monster’s applications to meet the unique challenges and needs of the customer. You are comfortable working with professionals at all levels and have the capacity to create shared vision and inspire success. You have a demonstrated solution sales background, strong business and technology acumen, and excellent communication skills. You excel at facilitating conversations with diverse stakeholders and have a passion to deliver consistently great results.
As a Solutions Engineer with Monster Government Solutions you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on MGS’ federal software solutions, and work with federal human capital leaders to leverage Monster’s technology and service solutions to solve critical organizational challenges. The Solutions Engineer will collaborate with and support peers in the MGS sales, capture, technology and product teams. You seek to understand customer challenges and can align Monster products and services to help them achieve their organizational goals and priorities. You are experienced working with professionals at all levels, internally and externally, to create a shared vision and inspire success. You will be responsible for contributing to the design of federal human capital solutions that are forward-thinking and deliver concrete, measurable results that align to customer needs and MGS business goals and objectives.
- Work alongside strategic account representatives in closing business by providing solution and technical expertise during the sales cycle
- Participate in advanced discovery calls, solution design and delivery of tailored demonstrations of MGS products and services.
- Provide engaging and dynamic demonstrations of Monster solutions that cater to the level of audience of prospects and customers.
- Present and articulate Monster solutions and advanced product features and benefits, and overall product direction to external and internal audiences.
- Design successful and compliant SaaS and technical service solutions for federal customers. Be consultative by identifying customer business challenges, personal needs, and white-boarding the point of view, and diagraming workflows.
- Own the relationship with sales and technology to ensure client needs are accurately reflected in proposals.
- Manage time and resource allocation between Sales Requests and Solutions Engineering.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of Requirements Traceability Matrix and documents as necessary to help justify go/no bid decisions on behalf of pre-sales.
- Provide input to proposal responses and coordinate with multiple teams to deliver high quality and highly successful proposals.
- Regularly interact with other department leaders and/or external business partners.
- Provide technical documentation and develop or contribute to white papers, presentations, demonstrations, trade show participation, field sales and customer consulting, and customer briefing presentations.
- Implement and own the Solutions Engineering M-Force relationship.
- Present a Solutions Engineering monthly report to executives of customer engagements.
- Understand cutting-edge product and partner capabilities to help clients achieve their business goals through Monster solutions.
- Design and create PowerPoint presentations, marketing and sales materials.
- Own the Solutions Engineering Sharepoint site.
- Design, develop and maintain a resource library for other MGS employees. Demo Scripts, Elevator Pitches, System data, and other materials as necessary to assist the sales reps.
- Assist with post-sales to solution delivery transitions.
- Stay current on federal human capital policies and federal security requirements; stay current on overall workforce and talent management trends and technologies.
- Successfully work independently on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- <25% travel may be required. Qualifications
- BA or BS
- Experience with solutions selling, professional services, and web-based technologies.
- Exposure to federal human capital management practices.
- Ability to take on multiple roles simultaneously including solution designer, evangelist, consultant, facilitator, proposal writer, and problem solver.
- Able to translate business challenges into real world proposals with a high win rate.
- Experience writing federal proposals and responses to requests for information is highly desirable.
- Multidisciplinary skills in technology, business, and sales.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people and jobs. Every day, Monster makes meaningful human connections that advance lives and strengthen businesses by helping individuals find better jobs and employers find the best talent. For more than 20 years, Monster has worked to transform the recruiting industry. Today, the company leverages advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including the flagship website Monster.com®, Monster’s innovative app, and a vast array of products and services. Monster is a digital venture owned by Randstad North America, a subsidiary of Randstad Holding, a $26 billion (US) global provider of HR services.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME