Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Monster is hiring a AWS Senior DevOps Engineer, based in our Weston Office, Boston MA.
As a key member of Application Support within Monster Platform Engineering you will be working with an ambitious team of highly focused, self-driven engineers to achieve maximum impact and results in line with the company mission. This is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on a large transformational project working on Cloud-based projects using AWS technology to scale for the delivery of Monster Next Generation Cloud Native Infrastructure
- Excellent working knowledge of AWS to manage and support current Monster AWS Environments and deliver the new Monster Next Generation project.
- Integral part of a globally dispersed team managing, supporting and maintaining application stack comprised of a heterogenous on premise platform
- Ensure best practice applied for maximum Site Reliability and Availability
- Highly proficient with Agile, Scrum and Sprint methodologies.
- Highly proficient with implementing automation and tooling solutions
- Highly proficient in configuring and using CI/CD systems (Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline)
- Highly proficient with Source Control (Perforce, Git and GitHub)
- Foster inter-team communication to drive exceptional outcomes by collaborating closely in supporting the software development life cycle
- Innovate by constantly keeping abreast of emerging technologies and processes to recognize the potential value they bring to Monster
- Monitor and work from assigned JIRA tickets
- Participate in team meetings to identify process improvements, produce documentation and retrospectives.
- Service Manageability, Incident Management, Triage and Troubleshoot on/off premise infrastructure.
- Adhere to company standards for Security, PCI and Compliance
- Participate in internal tech seminars
Security & Compliance
Linux, Red Hat/CentOS, Windows 2008,2012 & 2016
Big IP (F5) (LTM/GTM)
DNS, R53, LDAP, IIS, Apache, Microsoft IIS, , AD, Jenkins, Git, NGINX, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL
Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform
Nagios, SCOM, Statuscake, Prometheus
MSSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB
Nagios, SCOM, StatusCake, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Prometheus
EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Redshift, AMR, RDS, Lambda Functions, CloudFront, CloudFormation, AWS CLI
Kubernetes, Docker, ECS
- Passionate and enthusiastic for new technology, particularly in relation to Cloud, Automation and Infrastructure as Code.
- Proactive, self-motivated, keen to share ideas and knowledge
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Thrive to be a team player
- Possesses expert analytical and problem analysis skills with an exceptional record for delivery.
Support Monster Production and other environments by delivering reliable and repeatable releases. Our team will provide environmental management throughout the SDLC process by connecting Monster teams through effective communication. Our team will reduce risk and champion secure and repeatable installation methodologies through professional communication and standards.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME