Senior Account Executive, Acquisition (Remote)
Senior Account Executive, Acquisitions (Remote)
At Monster, we look for people who want to be the best at what they do - people who aren't afraid to meet a challenge head on, and turn it inside out, upside down or even a little sideways to get the best possible results. We encourage collaboration, embrace innovation, and believe in the importance of work-life balance. We are seeking talented candidates to join our Acquisition Sales Team.
Our Acquisition Sales Team is responsible for developing new customer relationships for Monster. We are looking for your skills as a sales hunter to generate interest, understand prospects recruiting challenges and help them understand how Monster’s unique solutions can help. We are currently helping companies reach candidates that they are not reaching today with our full suite of solutions including employment brand development and marketing through pay for performance, media and social. This can be the opportunity to elevate your sales career into technology/digital sales.
- Ability to demonstrate the value proposition of all of the Monster products. Use this knowledge, combined with the customer’s needs to sell into new and win-back accounts.
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals
- Attain a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal and by initiating outbound calls to new accounts
- Maintains the established standards for the minimum number of demos, meetings, and contacts per day
- Maintain a database of customers through documentation of all account and sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust with clients, new contacts and prospects
- Able to uncover needs, offer appropriate solutions, negotiate price and close accounts on the phone and virtual meetings
- Maintains a current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product specifications and possible new products. Communicates this information to management on a regular basis.
- Delivers value proposition, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call
- Ensure a superior customer experience with Monster by addressing customer concerns and demonstrating empathy
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 2x the assigned quota to achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Forecast accurately within 5% of actual monthly results
- Will conduct product demonstrations as needed
- At least 3 years previous sales account management experience or the equivalency of with a proven solid track record.
- Strong solution sales experience
- Experience should be in a high outbound transactional and or strategic sales environment
- Proficiency with Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. High School degree required
- Work experience should be in environments that fostered strong customer loyalty programs
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment
- Strong customer service focus with a passion to exceed customer requirements
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways, we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.
*Salary range for this position: $50,000 - $79,000
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Monster complies with all local wage and hour laws.
In addition, Monster offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Monster also focuses on overall wellbeing with our wellness program, 21 paid days off, 5 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME