VP, Strategy & Insights
VP, Strategy & Insights
The VP, Strategy & Insights will be responsible for overall market insights and intelligence activities which informs the corporate and marketing strategy, planning, and portfolio decisions. Informing these decisions, the individual must develop and maintain an innate understanding of macro market, industry, etc. forces, what strategic and tactical choices competitors are making and planning. This is done through the compilation of internal and external data sources, both ongoing and adhoc, then interpreting these and their potential impact on Monster, its strategy, and planned tactics.
- Be the expert in strategic intelligence and insights by maintaining constant, deep understanding and synthesized intelligence on market trends and competitive strategies.
- Deliver proactive and reactive synthesis of macro, industry, demographic, candidate/employer, competitive, company trends to Monster’s Executive Leadership Team
- Leverage internal and external relationships and data for insights development
- Establish, refine and manage ongoing qualitative and quantitative research programs to support both ongoing strategic analysis and thought leadership activities (eg brand tracking, future of work, etc)
- Build relationships with key stakeholders (marketing, product, sales, etc) to identify key areas of research need (tied to overall strategic priorities) and employ robust research methodologies to support approach
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leverage consumer, market, competitive, and financial data and analysis to develop and maintain intelligence about key and emerging competitors and trends.
- Proactively develop market and competitive intelligence relevant to Monster’s strategic direction.
- Lead conversations about market and competitive environment with Executive Leadership Team and other key leaders across the organization.
- Integrate market and competitive intelligence into strategic portfolio development (eg including transformation initiatives) with Leadership Team and key business partners.
- Build and actively maintain a network of external sources of intelligence and insight.
- Maintain and manage relationships with internal and external data providers and key industry experts/ sources of intelligence.
- Integrate with enterprise planning process to ensure proper focus on external factors, trends, and intelligence across key leaders (especially Leadership Team).
- Be an active thought partner for the organization, providing guidance on where to look and assisting in the development of a structured research plan.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME