Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Key Account Manager that is a true sales hunter! Uncapped commissions + base salary! Are you interested in working for an Industry leader with outstanding growth potential? You’ve come to the right place! We’re looking for Senior Sales Professionals with an understanding of organizational hiring needs and a passion for solving business challenges. As part of the Key Accounts Sales team, you will be the “voice of Monster”, working to grow existing customers while actively winning back lapsed customers and acquiring new business from your assigned book of accounts (1000-5,000 employees). You will be selling Monster’s extensive line of recruitment, branding and human capital management solutions to solve a customer or prospects recruitment challenges and full fill their business needs.
- Ability to demonstrate the value proposition of all the Monster products. Use this knowledge, combined with the customer’s needs to up sell and cross sell into accounts.
- Identify and generate new business for Monster through cold calling of leads, acting upon inbound calls and building account plans to penetrate lapsed, winback, and low spend accounts.
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline to achieve and exceed assigned quota.
- Efficiently and effectively address the customer business need, offer appropriate value proposition solutions, negotiate price and close accounts over the phone, video conference and in person where needed.
- Consistently demonstrate persistence and tenacity to overcome obstacles and to move the customer or prospect towards commitment using key selling points and features, benefits, and tools such as online demonstrations to close sales and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain a database of customers through documentation by recording activity and statistics on each call; uphold KPI standards for meetings, demos, calls and talk time.
- Keep growing your knowledge of market activities to include: competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product specifications and possible new products; update management accordingly.
- Be strategic minded toward organizational mission and goals.
- Continuously evolve personal development to improve personal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct online product demonstrations as needed.
- Build loyal customer business relationships via telephone and video conferencing within assigned territory. Rep is responsible for building territory through heavy account management and business development.
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to improve skills and achieve goals
- Attain a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal and by initiating outbound calls to existing customers and new accounts
- Able to uncover needs, offer appropriate solutions, negotiate price and close accounts on the phone or via video conference.
- Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations
- Consistently develop the customer business relationship so that they remain a Monster customer.
- Ensure a superior customer experience with Monster by addressing customer concerns and demonstrating empathy
- Forecast accurately within 5% of actual monthly results.
- Maintains and fosters continual internal relationships with other Monster departments to ensure customers are receiving the attention and service they require.
- Collaborates with other Monster segment channels on opportunities when appropriate
- 3-5+ years of relevant sales or equivalent experience
- Understanding of how businesses work and run and accesses key decision makers
- Strong ability to handle objections and rejection
- Hunger and tenacity to find that new customer; can engage and open doors quickly
- Strong time management / organizational skills; utilization of systems, leads, etc.
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to up sell and increase account spend over time.
- Strong customer service focus with a passion to exceed customer requirements.
- Ability to collaborate across sales channels.
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required; High School degree required
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME