Monster is transforming. We are modernizing our platform and services to simplify finding the right candidate for the right job. We want it to be a rewarding experience for all involved. You will be heavily involved and working on our core sites in the United States and Europe. At Monster, you will be part of an agile team that values innovative thinking, collaboration, and knowledge sharing. Join us on the journey as we transform the future of connecting people and jobs.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to work on a new project that merges recruitment with advertising technology. Working with product management, collaborating with worldwide development squads in an agile environment, you will work on features that impact job seekers, recruiters, and employers to match the right candidate to the right job.
• Investigate and analyze reported defects and recommend solutions to these
• problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
• Work in a co-located scrum team
• Work with Amazon AWS and Google GCP services
• Conduct and assist in integration testing
• Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of the Monster platform Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computing science or related technical field • 2+ years in Object Oriented or Functional Programming experience
• Experience in C# on .NET Framework / .NET Core
• Experience in Angular / React JS would be preferred
• Experience designing and developing both NoSql and relational databases.
• Knowledge in OO development principles, IoC and DI patterns, multi-tier web application design, and relational database principles required
• Experience in cloud apps development AWS / GCP would be preferred
• Strong analytical skills and good problem-solving skills
• Experience in Agile development methodologies Perks and Highlights:
• Medical card, group insurance coverage, dental, optical, gym, etc.
• Flexible working hours with options to work from home
• Personalized training, coaching & opportunities
• Exciting Events, Company Excursions, Dinners & more!
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME