Principal Product Manager, Monetization Management
Product Director, Monetization Management
Monster is looking for a Principal Product Manager, Monetization Management to join our team in Weston, MA. The Principal Product Manager will be responsible for optimizing Monster’s marketplace and Ad Operations from a business perspective. This individual will own and direct strategic decision-making, product business requirements, and analytics/reporting of business outcomes and marketplace dynamics. This person should have experience with Ad exchanges to define rules and systems and experience with building Ad systems.
- Experience with GSP and Auction Rules, VCG Auction experience is applicable as well
- Establish the strategy, business goals and KPIs for our online ad/profile marketplaces
- Translate strategy into business requirements for our advertisement (CPC, CPA) and profile (pay-per-contact) products, working closely with the Product and Technology organization.
- Define the auction rules and processes to optimize for revenue and relevance, including ad rank, reserve pricing, automated bidding strategies, programmatic partners, etc.
- Work closely with product leads to define and optimize placements, and with internal sales and marketing teams to maximize inventory sold and budget fulfillment and drive marketplace growth
- Monitor day-to-day operations of the marketplace, customer/partner activity, report issues/opportunities, and identify solutions and improvements to be made
- Experience leading teams
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or advance degree preferred, Engineering, computer science preferred
- Minimum 10 years working in an internet business, preferably a two-sided marketplace
- Minimum 5 years of experience in online advertising technology
- Extensive experience with auction marketplaces and underlying algorithms, rules, and processes
- Strategic decision-making related to marketplace operations and alignment to business strategy
- Strong executive presence with the ability to lead internal stakeholders and explain complex concepts
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME