Own the product!
The primary role of the Financial Analyst is to work with the Head of Finance and Strategic Initiatives for Monster’s Digital, Technology & Product functions. Key responsibilities include working on short and long-term budget planning, financial analysis and reporting, and working on ad-hoc strategic, financial and operational initiatives. Suitable candidates thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and possess a clear customer and operations focus. Successful candidates are capable of high-level strategic thinking (seeing the “bigger picture”) while simultaneously being able to dive into granular details -- all through a quantitative, financial lens.
- Engage in and contribute to the monthly and annual planning process; analyze and explain variances to previously communicated forecasts; prepare and present monthly finance reviews to the Senior Finance Leadership team.
- Manage all data within financial systems and in excel and powerpoint
- Prepare timely and accurate financial and operational information and analysis
- Assist with process improvements within the organization to drive growth and profitability
- Create reports and dashboards to track various KPIs
- Participate in ad hoc projects for the Senior Financial Leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on finance or accounting, or with relevant coursework in these disciplines
- 3-4 years of experience, including at least 2 years of finance experience
- Strong working knowledge of excel and power point is required
- Hyperion or financial planning and analysis system knowledge is important
- Previous FP&A experience is a plus
- Previous “Big 4” accounting firm, investment banking or private equity experience a plus
- Ability to pivot across multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Continuous appetite to learn and absorb more work
- Results-orientated with a strong work ethic and a solutions-focused mindset
- The ability to be a self-starter and strategic problem solver
- The ability to utilize detailed financial analyses and high-level pattern recognition
- The ability to work well in a cross-functional environment
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME