Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Java Engineer in our Weston, MA Headquarters to lead the design and implementation of Monster’s marketplace for either our Seeker and/or Employer platform. This role will establish the technical delivery of data and domain services for the capabilities assigned to the team.
- Participate in application development and prototyping using multiple technologies including Java, SpringBoot and Node.
- Develop solutions in agile environment for all tiers of the applications
- Develop and enhance set of high traffic and highly available APIs to be consumed by front-end applications
- Investigate and analyze reported defects and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
- Work in a collocated scrum team
- Work with Amazon AWS services
- Conduct and assist in integration testing
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of Monster platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 to 8 years of Java 10, SpringBoot Experience
- Gradle, Groovy, Scala Experience a plus.
- Testing Framework Experience (EasyMock, Cucumber)
- Experience designing and developing both NoSql and relational databases.
- Experience designing and developing data and domain Service
- Knowledge in OO development principles, IoC and DI patterns, multi-tier web application design and relational database principles required
- Experience in Cloud apps development AWS/GCP
- Strong Analytical Skills and good problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
You searched and didn’t find the right fit?
No problem. Join our talent community to stay connected.SEND US YOUR RESUME